Around Grandfather Fire
Inspired by many talks around a Sacred Fire, your hosts Sarenth Odinsson, Jim Two Snakes and Caitlin Storm Breaker cover topics from Spirituality to Psychology, and from Science to Popular Culture. Join us Around Grandfather Fire.
We are joined by Ryan Smith the author of The Way of Fire and Ice: The Living Tradition of Norse Paganism and host of The Wayward Wanderer podcast. We have a great conversation about issues like white nationalism, prejudice, the tribes of the Gods and more! https://www.onblackwings.com/ https://www.patreon.com/waywardwanderer — Copyright 2022 — Our patreon is…
Also Available On: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Amazon Music, Castbox, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic, and Stitcher Summary Caitlin, Sarenth and Jim interview the amazing Dr.Chandler Puritty, and we talk about the intersectionality of ecology and spirituality! Chandler Puritty is a graduate of Howard University in Washington DC where she majored in biology. She then went…
Also Available On: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Amazon Music, Castbox, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic, and Stitcher Summary Caitlin, Sarenth and Jim answer questions from our amazing Discord! — Copyright 2022 — Our patreon is at https://www.patreon.com/aroundgrandfatherfire Thank you to our Patrons! *Annual Member Tinder Tony, Gina*, Cabra, Heidi, Claire, Hanna, Kristine, Laura Loki, Imtir, Casper…
Caitlin Storm Breaker
Caitlin started with practicing yoga, dabbled in first nations studies, blended in Norse practices and finally landed firmly in the tradition that has come to us from high in the Andean Mountains. She been a practicing Paq’o for approximately 6 years.
Jim Two Snakes
Jim is an initiate of the traditions of the Q’ero, the descendants of the Inca, who live in one of the most remote places in the Peruvian Andes. For over two decades has Jim studied and practiced how these ancient mountain traditions are reflected in the deep cold waters of the Great Lakes.
Sarenth is a Heathen, goði of Mimirsbrunnr Kindred, a Heathen spirit worker and priest of Odin and Anubis. Odin is his Father, and his patron god. Sarenth serves the polytheist and Pagan communities as a shaman, priest, writer, spiritual counselor, and diviner.
Help us make the show
Sign up for our Patreon! Get shout outs, a listing in our show credits, and other benefits!
Organic Cotton Tee
Support the podcast with items from RedBubble.
Get in touch
Have something you want us to discuss on the podcast?
Use the hashtag #aroundgrandfatherfire on Twitter or send a message from the contact form.
Stay in Touch
Get every new episode delivered to your inbox.
Follow us on:
Join our amazing
The Latest From Caitlin
- I’ve been going through it. Whatever “it” is has been clinging to me heavily for a while now. I mean, the whole kit and kaboodle from questioning my faith/chosen path, to questioning myself and morals and whether or not I should keep on keeping on, to wondering why I even bother anymore. Why try? Why […]
- This was prompted by a Facebook post I saw today and I thought it was an interesting topic. In the pagan sphere of the world, we talk about spiritual awakenings and how wonderful and amazing and vital they are to your path. But we never talk about what a spiritual awakening is and the trauma […]
The Latest From Jim
- Guidance Two: Grounding and Centering When working on this path we will encounter a lot of things ranging from our own emotional turmoil, that of others, energies, Spirits and our own shadows. That is why it is vital that we … Continue reading →
- Recently I was asked about how to learn shamanism. As I have stated my understanding of that word has changed, so I would not be inclined to say I am a resource for that. However in my mentoring of others … Continue reading →
The Latest From Sarenth
- Hey folks. I am putting together the 2nd Edition of Calling to Our Ancestors. I have the outline written. I am looking for contributors. Do you have Ancestor workers’ voices you think should be included? Poems, prayers, songs, essays, artwork, rituals, etc that you are allowed to share? Prayers, poems, and rituals can be as […]
- If you want to submit a request for a prayer, poem, or song to be written to you privately or to be posted on this blog or my Patreon for a God, Ancestor, or spirit, sign up for the Ansuz and above level here on my Patreon. This request was made by Maleck for Hunter, Will Made Manifest. I am […]